Every Wednesday we will feature an app that will help you succeed.
Because I was out ill on Monday and we did not get an organizing tip up today’s App will tackle both organization and a useful app. I have this app on my iPhone and it is very handy especially if you are like me and rely on reminders for projects.
Teachers not letting you use your phone in class? Parents on you for missing assignments? Show them you’re organized with myHomework.
With myHomework you can easily know what’s due and when so you will never forget a homework assignment again.
The free app includes:
– Track your classes, homework, tests, assignments
– Time & Block based class schedules
– Beautiful calendar display
– iPhone Retina display support
– Multitasking support
– Universal (Both iPhone and iPad)
myHomework is also available on the web so you can quickly sync and access your homework from your computer at myhomeworkapp.com
With the optional $1.99 online account you get:
– Sync to your iPhone, iPad and Android devices
– Access anywhere, anytime at myhomeworkapp.com
– Receive homework reminders on your device (notifications)
– Facebook Single Sign-On